Welcome to Chaplaincy at Rockingham Beach Primary Campus. Sarah Rogers is the School Chaplain and is employed by YouthCARE and placed in the school to work as part of the Student Services Team. A Chaplain is an approachable and proactive role model in the school community. Sarah is available 2 days a week on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Accessible and available
Positive presence and peace maker
Not a teacher
Chaplains help to…..
* Build a sense of community in the school
* Support the whole school community
* Assist with transitions and settling in
The School Chaplain is also involved in the following activities:
* Excursions / Camps / Carnivals
* Games Room Activities
* Rainbows Program
* Breakfast Club
* Operation Christmas Child
* World Vision Sponsorship Program
In addition, the School Chaplain is available for:
* Visiting classrooms to talk on a variety of topics such as grief, anger management, bullying, and friendships
* Link students with holiday camps and youth groups.
* Offering support to staff and anyone connected with the school community.
* Pastoral care for students and their families.
* Referrals to support networks or agencies.
* Pastoral care for staff.
* Home or hospital visits.
* Encouraging the celebration of events on the Christian calendar.
For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the school.