In order to work for any state school in Western Australia, you are required to hold the following:-
- A valid Working with Children Check/Card
- A Department of Education Screening Check (it is preferable that this is applied for online)
Rockingham Beach PS choose to use Schrole to manage our relief. You can create a profile via a computer by visiting Schrole Cover or using your smartphone and downloading the app. Click here for instructions on how to do this.
Please ensure you upload the following and that documents are no larger than 2MB in size:-
- Resume (include your Department ID/E Number if you have one)
- Certificates of attainment/transcripts
- Working with Children Card
- Screening Clearance (or date you last worked if an existing Department employee)
- Teachers Registration (if applicable)
- Proof that you are eligible to work within Australia. If born in Australia/New Zealand, please supply your birth certificate or passport. If born overseas, please supply a citizenship certificate, passport or visa grant letter.
Once all the above has been received your request to connect will be actioned. Please allow at least a week as we have many requests to connect, and we need to make sure all clearances are in place before you are accepted.
We look forward to working with you.
All school jobs are posted onto the WA Jobs website www.jobs.wa.gov.au